The intricate web that holds the Establishment together is strong and deep.
1. Big Pharma Makes Billions of Dollars Selling Drugs.
2. They then BUY Political Candidates that support their interests.
3. Political candidates pass laws that make doctors OVER-PRESCRIBE drugs like anti-depressants.
4.People take anti-depressants that harmfully changes their biochemistry so that they feel a little better, but are simultaneously ADDICTED to Big Pharma’s drugs because they’re so hard to get off of.
5. Rather than using DEPRESSION as A SIGN SOMETHING IS OFF in their life and needs to be changed, Big Pharma’s drugs sap the emotional energy needed to FIGHT AGAINST the problems in their life that are making them sick.
6. Citizens become DOCILE and accept the status quo enabling other Billion Dollar EXPLOITATIVE Industries like Big Oil, Wall Street, BIG AGRICULTURE to further run rampant over Citizens’ self interests.
To paraphrase and add onto a thought from my friend Zak Stein, a Harvard trained developmental psychologist: The Psychopharmacology industry is part of a COMPOUNDING META-CRISIS at the global level. It is an actual PHYSICAL INTERVENTION into the central nervous system that is altering millions of Americans fundamental conscious experience of daily life. And that is DECIMATING the life prospects of up and coming generations. There’s an urgency to fix this problem for the sake of the dignity of human society.
Now quoting a famous speech from the movie The Network,
“I want you to get up right now and go to the window. Open it, and stick your head out, and yell,’I’M AS MAD AS HELL, AND I’M NOT GOING TO TAKE THIS ANYMORE!’”
…And then Support Bernie Sanders For President.
Because him winning the democratic nomination would be an amazing leverage point for a host of almost intractable, systemic, parasitic problems with the status quo of THE ESTABLISHMENT.