I’m writing a book so I only have the capacity to work with a couple new people. Contact me here for inquiries.
I can change your life.
I am armed with a large brain, a big heart and a giant toolbox to support you in making the dramatic changes you need to create the life of your dreams.
I will support you with:
- Discovering your life purpose
- Aligning your daily life with your life purpose
- Eliminating the major blocks that are holding them back in life
- Understanding how their gifts fit in the larger evolutionary trajectory of where humanity is going
- Understanding yourself better thru personality models and developmental psychology
- Finding and tapping into your essence
- Understanding the spiritual landscape and how to find the tradition, lineage and set of practices best suited to you
- Becoming a Skilled Meditator and Walking Down the Timeless Path
- Understanding your partner’s and friend’s psychology
- Becoming a better communicator
- Working with masculine and feminine energy in oneself and in relationship
- Cultivating authentic, trustable, confident masculine energy
- Setting up Productivity Systems
- Hacking Diet, Supplements, Sleep, Physical Fitness all for Abundant Energy, Mental Clarity and Pervasive Well Being
Here are some of the methodologies I use and people whose works I’ve studied:
Psychology: Enneagram, Myers Briggs, Neurolinguistic Programming, Spiral Dynamics, Integral Theory, Tony Robbins, Napoleon Hill
Spirituality: Tibetan Buddhism, Mindfulness, Joseph Campbell, Ken Wilber
Relationship & Sexuality: David Deida, Mantak Chia, Landmark
Biohacking: High Intensity Interval Training, Energy Management, Getting Things Done, Bulletproof
Foresight: Strategic Foresight, The Technological Singularity
How I like to work:
I work mostly by phone and skype but often like to combine this with periodic deep dive immersive sessions.
Who I like and I don’t like to work with:
I like to work with people who are committed to transforming themselves and the world.
Who understand that creating an extraordinary life requires extraordinary commitment.
I don’t like to work with people who are looking for a quick fix.
Tapping the Power of the Tribe:
I have a diverse network of friends who do personal coaching work, and we often do referrals amongst each other and sometimes if requested we even work together as a powerful coordinated team.
My network includes: doctors, nutritionists, yoginis, dakinis, sexual healers, therapists, relationship coaches, astrologers, dance teachers, meditation teachers, spiritual counselors and bodyworkers.
When the circumstances are right, we can make magic happen.