As 2017 comes to a close I was taking inventory of the books I’ve read this year.
All of the ones I read were pretty great and I would highly recommended them.
What are some of your favorite books that you read this year?
1) Unbeatable Mind: Forge Resiliency and Mental Toughness to Succeed at an Elite Level by Mark Divine (H/T to @Daniel Schmachtenberger for the recommendation)
2) The Precious Treasury of Pith Instructions (The Seven Treasuries Series) by Longchen Rabjam (A core text in the Buddhist Dzogchen lineage)
3) The Dark Challenge by Nick Scott Ram (A lord of the rings style allegory of the battle between light and dark in the universe. Fiction that is much closer to reality than you might think.)
4) The Body Keeps the Score: Brain, Mind, and Body in the Healing of Trauma by Bessel van der Kolk M.D.
5) The Everything and the Nothing by Meher Baba
6) The Divided Mind by John E. Sarno
7) Hillbilly Elegy: A Memoir of a Family and Culture in Crisis by J.D. Vance
8) The Inevitable: Understanding the 12 Technological Forces That Will Shape Our Future by Kevin Kelly
9) The Road to Ruin: The Global Elites’ Secret Plan for the Next Financial Crisis by Jim Rickards
10) Answers by Mother Meera
11) Trump and a Post-Truth World by Ken Wilber
12) The Accelerating TechnOnomic Medium (ATOM) by Kartik Gada